Pre-Order [Bundle 2] SSL 2 + AT M20X + WA47Jr
3 in 1 bundle consisting of a mic, a pair of headphones and an audio interface to start of your production.
Terms and Conditions (Please make sure that you have read and understood our terms and conditions prior to purchase at our Terms and conditions of use page located at the bottom.)
Return and Exchange Policy (Goods sold are non-refundable. If there is any manufacturing defects, please check out our exchange, warranty policy to get the goods replaced.)
- 2-In / 2-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current grade headphone output
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control
- Balanced monitor outputs
- SSL Production Pack software bundle
- USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC
Warm Audio 47jr
The WA-47jr proudly utilizes a custom k47 style capsule reproduction, designed with the same hole pattern and frequency response as the vintage design. Our version of this capsule (model# WA-47-B-80v) is carefully manufactured by an Australian capsule manufacturer with careful precision and repeat-ability that allows the most important sonic piece of the classic mic to be heard and influence the tone and signature of the WA-47jr. The WA47jr's low-noise and discrete signal path, when paired with this excellent true '47 style capsule, allows it to obtain a very similar tone to the classic ‘47 microphone, but at a much lower price tag. The WA-47jr utilizes the same k47 style capsule found in our flagship WA-47 tube condenser microphone.
The WA-47jr circuit uses high quality Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors. The circuit is modernized and more simple than the classic ‘47 tube microphone, but the components and circuitry are top-notch, and have a sound quality and tone that punches far above anything we’ve ever heard in this price range.
We at Warm Audio are very excited to bring this ‘47 style FET condenser microphone and classic tone to the market at such an affordable price. We feel confident that you will enjoy a lifetime of beautiful recordings with the WA-47jr.
- Fet Transformerless '47 Style Condenser Microphone.
- Custom True '47 Capsule Reproduction (K47 Style)
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns Nos Mylar (Pet Film).
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, And Omnidirectional.
- Pad: -10Db
- High-Pass Filter: 70Hz
- Self-Noise: 9Dba
- Dynamic Range: 138Dba
- Fully Discrete Signal Path, Toshiba Fet’s, Wima Film Capacitors, Panasonic Electrolytic Capacitors
- Maximum Spl: 147/157Db (@1Khz 1Kohms 0.5% Thd, 0/-10Db)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 Khz
- Sensitivity: 10Mv/Pa Or -40Db
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1Kohms
- Equivalent Noise: 10Dba (Iec651)
- Total Weight: 1.1 Lbs
- Mic Diameter: 52Mm
- Mic Length: 210Mm
- Includes: Shockmount, Hard Mount, Zipper Storage Pouch
Audio Technica M20X
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
15 - 20,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power
700 mW at 1 kHz