Terms and Conditions (Please make sure that you have read and understood our terms and conditions prior to purchase at our Terms and conditions of use page located at the bottom.)
Return and Exchange Policy (Goods sold are non-refundable. If there is any manufacturing defects, please check out our exchange, warranty policy to get the goods replaced.)
The Ultimate Creative Tool
Physion is the first plug-in to use our ground-breaking Structural Effects technology - A new method for processing audio. With Physion, you can split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide's world-class effects and then fuse them back together. With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
· Split audio into “Transient” and “Tonal” components
· Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. Tighten up drums by dropping the tonal section, or tune a guitar into an ambient sweep by losing the transients
· Split, modify and reassemble any sound
· Fine-tune the split using the four “Structural Split” controls.
· Six Transient effects available: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ
· Seven Tonal effects available: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ
· Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time
· Artists presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Stewart Lerman, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and more.